The St. Louis area twinkles with Christmas lights during the holiday season. What is the best holiday light display in St. Louis?
Hwy 100 and Fox Creek rd
- Awesome lights display, allows u to drive thru and turn around.
- —Guest Marty
House in rockhill
- I have seen most of these and I have to give a tip of my Santa hat to the house in Rockhill. Its now 6 house's and man its nice. I got out and talked with some others and most of them were going to Tillis and just never made it after seeing this place. Well worth your time
- —Guest Christmas Light fan
Don't forget Rock Hill!
- 1337 McKinley in Rock Hill, just off Manchester near McKnight! There's 5 yards of lights set to music and a train display. You have to stop if you're going to Tilles Park.
- —Guest Rock Hill Momma
great lights display
- At the corner of Dougherty Ferry and Big Bend, the street is Kinsale, the homeowner creates wooden cutouts of holiday figures and lights them up in his yard, there are a ton of them and lots of lights too!
- —Guest Ellen
Christmas Lights in Des Peres
- Diamond Ridge Ct Des Peres
Sync'd on FM 90.1 with a website to see the playlist and pick your song.
- There is a place called the 'Bear House' behind Grant's farm on a huge hill. Stop at the first stop sign on grant's road, take a left on your way up the hill, and then you can't miss it (: It's awesome!
- —Guest Amber
- Behind Grant's Farm. Can't remember the street name but you can't miss it. In St. Louis Hills there are a few streets that are mainly all decorated.
- —Guest Stephanie