Shopping malls are a popular destination in the St. Louis area. Local malls have a wide variety of stores and restaurants making them a convenient choice for many shoppers. Here's a guide to the top shopping malls in the St. Louis region.
St. Louis County
- Chesterfield Mall - Chesterfield Mall has more than 150 stores including Macys, Dillards and Sears, plus restaurants like Cheesecake Factory and Houlihan's. There's also an AMC Theater. Highway 40 & Clarkson Road.
- West County Center - West County Center has more than 150 stores including Nordstrom, Macy's, JCPenney and Dick's Sporting Goods, plus restaurants like The Elephant Bar, Nordstrom Bistro and California Pizza Kitchen. I-270 & Manchester Road.
- St. Louis Mills - St. Louis Mills is now called St. Louis Outlet Mall. It has more than 175 stores including Marshall's, Burlington Coat Factory and Cabela's, plus restaurants like Tony Roma's, Johnny Rockets and Chevy's. The Mills is also known for its entertainment options. There's NASCAR SpeedPark, iceZONE Skating Rink and a Regal 18 Cinema. Highway 370 & St. Louis Mills Boulevard.
- South County Center - South County Center has more than 130 stores including Macy's, Dillards, Sears and JCPenney, plus restaurants like Applebee's, Noodles & Company and Qdoba. I-270 & I-55.
- Plaza Frontenac - Plaza Frontenac has 50 high end and specialty stores like Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue, plus a Landmark Cinema. There are also several of the area's top restaurants including Cardwell's at the Plaza and Fleming's Steakhouse. Clayton Road & Lindbergh Boulevard.
- St. Louis Galleria - The Galleria has more than 140 stores including Macy's, Dillards, Restoration Hardware and a new Nordstrom opening in 2011. There are also restaurants like Cheesecake Factory and California Pizza Kitchen, and a Galleria 6 Cinema. Highway 40 & Brentwood Boulevard.
- Jamestown Mall - Jamestown Mall has nearly 40 stores including Macy's and a JCPenney Outlet, plus restaurants like O'Pestkey's Pub & Grill and Charley's Steakery. There's also the Jamestown 14 Cine'. Highway 367 & Lindbergh Boulevard.
- Crestwood Court - Crestwood Court has some traditional mall stores like Sears and Gap, but the big draw is Art Space, an area that's home to galleries, studios and shops featuring the work of local artists. Watson Road near I-44.
St. Charles & Warren Counties
- Mid Rivers Mall - Mid Rivers Mall has more than 140 stores including Macy's, Dillards, Sears and JCPenney, plus restaurants like Ruby Tuesday, Max & Erma's and Qdoba. I-70 & Mid Rivers Mall Drive.
- Preferred Outlets at Warrenton - Preferred Outlets at Warrenton has more than two dozen outlet stores including Nike, Levi's, Gap, Carter's and Nine West. I-70 at Exit 193 South.
- St. Clair Square - St. Clair Square has 140 stores including Dillards, Macy's, JCPenney and Sears, plus restaurants like Casa Gallardo, Logan's Roadouse and Red Robin. There is also a Wehrenberg 10 Cine'. Highway 159 & Lincoln Highway.
- Alton Square Mall - Alton Square Mall has more than 40 stores including Sears, Macy's and JCPenney, plus restaurants like Amarillo Tex's Steakhouse and Olga's Kitchen. Homer Adams Parkway & North Alby Street.
Other Shopping Areas
- Brentwood Promenade - Brentwood Promenade has more than a dozen stores including Target Greatland, Trader Joe's, World Market, Bed Bath & Beyond, PetSmart and Zany Brainy. Highway 40 & I-170.
- Chesterfield Commons - Chesterfield Commons has more than 100 stores including Wal-Mart, Target, Sam's Club, Home Depot and Lowe's. There are also 30 restaurants and a Galaxy Cinema. Highway 40 at Boone's Crossing.
- Kirkwood Commons - Kirkwood Commons has Wal-Mart, Hobby Lobby, Target, TJ Maxx and dozens of other stores. Nearby restaurants include Uno Chicago Grill and Texas Roadhouse. I-44 & Kirkwood Road.