Whether you're going to the Mardi Gras parade in Soulard, or throwing your own Mardi Gras party, you'll need supplies. Here's where to buy everything from beads and masks to costumes and king cakes. All in the St. Louis area.
- McArthur’s Bakery - Satisfy your sweet tooth with a delicious king cake with strawberry, raspberry or chocolate filling.
Locations: South County, Kirkwood, Chesterfield
- Federhofer’s Bakery - Try a king cake from one of St. Louis' best bakeries. Each cake serves about 10 people. Federhofer's also has cookies, cakes, donuts and bread for your celebration.
9005 Gravois, Afton, MO
- Lubeley’s Bakery - Lubeley's Bakery and Deli has everything you need to host your own Mardi Gras party: king cakes, muffalettas, Louisiana Cajun bread, cookies and packzi (traditional Polish donuts).
7815 Watson Road
- Johnnie Brock's Dungeon -
This store boasts it has the most extensive selection of Mardi Gras beads north of New Orleans. You can also get masks, costumes and jewelry.
- Rileys Flowers - A great place to get beads right along the Soulard Grand Parade route. They have hundreds of styles and sizes to choose from and you don't have to "show" anything.
1705 S. Seventh St.